- Noah turned three today!
- Recently a friend sent me a hand-written letter. It’s on it’s way. Every day I check the mail in impatient anticipation. I’m excited about this letter. Even more than the also anticipated Amazon order. That’s saying something! It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a “real” letter.
- I found a five-leaf clover. Does that bring me extra good luck?
- The pond continues to provide endless excitement and adventure….. turtles, nesting birds, egg-laying newts, ferocious water bugs (really, that is what they are called), copepods, caddis fly larva…… the list goes on.
- Any tips on dealing with aggressive, dominant, defiant three year olds who detect and exploit any sign of weakness in brothers and friends? I’m open to suggestions.
- 47 days to move date!
- 18 days until Charlotte leaves. Combining packing and Noah will get a lot trickier after that point. Unless…… I pack Noah.