One bag per boy. More have been sewn since these photos. It’s making good use of the piles of upholstery fabric sample books I snagged last year via Freecycle. Oh, and the snap press that I purchased for making cloth diapers? Great, simple fasteners for kids’ projects!
I love these pictures!
Not in pictures:
- Z and Charlotte skated on the rink behind our house yesterday
- Z lasts a lot longer on skates when hockey sticks and pucks are involved
- Grae, Z, and G are heading out there right now
- now that I know we are going “home” next month I feel even more anxious to move back. It will be exciting returning here, because it will be time to pack and all that “wonderful” stuff related to moving.
- Z and G have tap shoes now! Ben and Noah love to wear them – as big as they are – to practice their steps in.
- Ben wasn’t very enthusiastic about tap at the beginning, but he’s getting into it.
- I hope we find a house when we are up north….. one with a garden ready to go. Have I mentioned that before? Oh, how much I’d like to be preserving our own food THIS fall.
- I can’t believe that by the end of this month it will have been five months that Charlotte’s been here! Where does the time go?