……. what do you want to know?
- we went to Cirque du Soleil (Grae, the big boys, and I) – entertaining…. a strange mix of funny, freaky, and freaking awesome
- the computer died last night and revived this morning – weird
- I’m still managing to make the loop with the dog every day – some days more comfortably than others (two more days to go and then I’ll let my hubby take over, I think)
- my dear hubby has been deer hunting this week with his relatives
- eight days until my mom arrives
- nine days until I give birth (I don’t actually know that, but I can hope)
- Ben is nearing five years old, which, for some reason really blows me away
- Noah is making progress with the whole toilet training thing….. we’ve got a ways to go, but I’m encouraged
- I am very thankful for Charlotte and all the things she does to make my days much smoother than they would be without her
- Noah runs around the house “on guard” – forward and back – using steps that Zach has taught him from his fencing classes (really, I must get a video of it)
- I had a dream the baby was so tiny she fit in the palm of my hand. We couldn’t decide on a name. The name I liked, nobody else liked. Graeme and the boys didn’t think the name they liked still fit. Graeme said he had decided we would name her Niatrea (?!)(and call her Nie-Nie or Tiri for short). I laughed. I don’t remember how the dream ended.
- my bed is calling to me…. but first…. some toast
Was that everything you wanted to know?