….. I find at least six more that I want to read!
Here’s a sampling of what we’re reading these days……
- My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett (Gabriel)
- Rainforests by Ruth Beckett-Bowma (Zachary)
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Graeme to the boys)
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain, Retold by Henry Brook (Me to the boys)
- DK Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life (Zach and I, alternately)
- The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule
- The Puzzle of Ancient Man by Donald E. Chittick
- Unwrapping the Pharaohs by John Ashton and David Down
- Homeschooling and the Voyage of Self-Discovery by David Albert
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
Add to this list various picture and chapter books on ancient peoples, the Bible, picture books for the younger boys, audio books, and a smattering of magazine and internet articles. Sometimes I wish that at the end of the day there was another day….. just for reading!