- I’d like to put a pedometer on Toby, an odometer on Gabe’s bike, and a “trip”-ometer (as in trip-and-fall) on Ben.
- On the trip down here (the move) Ben was singing “hippo-pippopotamus riding on a bike” instead of “purple hippopotamus”. We all like calling it a hippo-pippopotamus now.
- Tonight Ben was pretending to be “Dythe Bayday” aka “Darth Vader”. Still can’t get those r’s.
- Toby ends R words the same way Ben does.
- I think the fruit flies followed me from the old house.
- I went to a homeschool group chat on Friday night all by myself.
- Graeme took all the boys and the dog out biking/walking on Saturday morning for a few hours. I got LOTS done (unpacking)!
- I could get used to this.
- Those are all the juicy tidbits for tonight.