– the dishwasher isn’t working
– the faucet is working ….. well, better anyway. It has randomly quit running, only to start up again the next time you try. That hasn’t happened for a few days, so I’m hoping it is healed.
– at the suggestion of a couple of my blog readers, we read My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George. The boys loved it. They want to read the others. I would often catch Z with a dreamy look in his eye and when he saw me looking he would talk about wanting to live like Sam Gribley – at least to some degree, eat wild edibles, and he even sketched diagrams of what his tree house would look like, where his storage would be, etc.
– my au pair will be here in five days! We are so excited!
– I already mentioned it a couple of times, but CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Residency is over! I have to admit, it’s a little anti-climactic with two more years of training on the horizon. We’re still flopping back and forth on what that means for our family.
– The weather is still cold and wet. The good news (which is probably related) is that we haven’t seen a single tick yet this year!