I’ve been tagged with this meme. It’s the first time anyone has memed me. So here goes…..
First, the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Every, every, EVERY time I read the words misled and infrared I read them wrong. It always, always, ALWAYS takes me at least a half a second to remember what they really say. I read “misled” as MIE-zuld. I read “infrared” as in-FRAIRED (rhymes with impaired).
2. I believe in a literally six-day creation as recounted in the first chapter of Genesis. (In case this wasn’t obvious by several of my posts.) I read a lot of material from both beliefs (evolution/creation) and consistently the evidence that “surprises” evolutionists is what one would expect to find in a young earth that was destroyed by a catastrophic flood. (Noah’s Flood, also found in Genesis.) You may find this weird, random, shocking, or refreshing, depending on where you stand.
3. When I was two I hit a barbed wire fence while sliding on a flying saucer. My earliest memory is, not hitting the fence, but getting the freezing. If my memory is correct, I got two needles. I didn’t cry for the first one but cried for the second. I had several stitches and have a check-mark scar on my cheek to prove it.
4. I would like to learn to speak Arabic. I would like to learn other languages too, but since this about random things…….
5. I hate bananas but I love banana muffins and bread.
6. When I was a kid I drew up hundreds of home designs and floor plans. For years now, as an adult, I have dreamed of designing and building my (our) own eco-friendly, off the grid house. Now I love where I live so much I am starting to wonder how to convert this place.
7. My husband has accepted a two year endovascular fellowship in another city. We have to decide if we are going to spend two more years living hundreds of miles apart or if we are all going to move down there or if we are going to split the time between two places. Lots to think about.
- Speckled Pages
- Welcome to my Mad. life!
- Come on in the Coffee’s On
- Below a Time
I could barely come up with seven because I don’t really read many blogs (at least not regularly) and my tagger tagged one of my potential taggees! I know… I’m making up words. Goodnight.