Our grapefruit tree is doing well.
- We have avocados that are starting to grow roots! (We tried this a long time ago and it didn’t work, but we might have success this time.)
- Zach has sprouted some pines. I can’t remember what type they are. We saw them at a local green house in the spring and the boys collected cones. The cones were left in the sweltering van for weeks, during which time the seeds were release. They were planted about four weeks ago and so far six (I think) have come up. I’ll find out the name of the pine.
[Edited: They are not pines. They are norway spruce.]
- Tiger Stripes is at the vet right now getting spayed.
- Jaska finds grouse and sits under the tree staring at them. This is encouraging me to either get reading the Canadians Firearms Exam book or to get a bow and get good with it. I prefer the bow method since it doesn’t involve an exam and I like to think of myself as a wood elf sometimes.
- Samson (black and white cat) has been missing for about two weeks.